Skip to main content
Solved

Chatbot Prompts

• 29 August 2024
  • 3 replies

Does SysAid allow us to add the Chatbot button on different screens?

We would like to add on Admin Portal, Knowledgebase view (Self Service and Admin)

Thank you.

Hi there,

SysAid Copilot is here with our AI Magic!

Here is the response we thought might assist you:

**AI magic at your service!**

To add the Chatbot button on different screens in SysAid, such as the Admin Portal and Knowledgebase view, follow these steps:

1. **Access SysAid Administrator Settings:**

2. **Navigate to AI Chatbot Configuration:**
- Go to Service Desk > General Settings > Self-Service Portal > Service Catalog Items.

3. **Customize the AI Chatbot Service Catalog Item:**
- In the Service Catalog Items section, find the Chatbot Service Catalog Item and click to edit it.
- Ensure the 'Enabled' checkbox is checked to activate the AI Chatbot.

4. **Configure AI Chatbot Visibility:**
- Specify which User Groups, companies, and whether guest users can access the Chatbot.
- Adjust the visibility settings to include the Admin Portal and Knowledgebase view.

5. **Save Changes:**
- After configuring the visibility and making any other necessary adjustments, save your changes to apply the configuration.

6. **Test the AI Chatbot:**
- Test the AI Chatbot to ensure it appears on the desired screens by initiating a chat session through the Self-Service Portal or another access point.

If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, please open a Service Record by clicking the "Create a Service Record" link located on the chat page.

Thank you.  I don’t see the chatbot visibility on that screen - can you show me where?

Hi there,

Unfortunately, SysAid does not currently support the option to add the Chatbot button on different screens, including the Admin Portal.

If this is a functionality you'd like to see in the future, I recommend reaching out to support to submit a feature request.