Solved

Is it possible to put more fields in 1 row

• 23 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi everyone,

we have simple yet complicated question :) Is it possible to put more different fields in 1 row, so view would be more organised? This is view now...

and this is view, how we’d like to have it, but there’s no option for it (some high end Photoshop/Paint skill included here :P ):

If not in designer, is it possible to change some files directly on the server and add some CSS to it in some way, directly inside server files?

Thank you for all help and regards

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 1 March 2023, 10:19

View original

5 replies

Badge

I would guess it’s not :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Matic,

not that I’ve found yet and I’ve been using sysaid for...um.. longer than I care to admit

John

Hi @MaticP, unfortunately @jsidoti is correct and we don’t have this capability yet. We do not recommend that you change files directly on the server since these files are overwritten with each upgrade. 

Hope this clarifies things. Feel free to contact us if you have any more questions. :) 

Badge

Hi @MaticP, unfortunately @jsidoti is correct and we don’t have this capability yet. We do not recommend that you change files directly on the server since these files are overwritten with each upgrade. 

Hope this clarifies things. Feel free to contact us if you have any more questions. :) 

Is this something SysAid is looking to add in the future? Would be nice to get a few more customization options...

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @efranco_bis

We’ll soon be adding more exciting options to look forward to :) 

Keep posted!