Solved

Multiple customers

• 28 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all 

I hope your well, I am looking for some support on understanding if I can have 3 different customers access Sysaid but not see each others incidents/requests, updates or asset lists.

I have been searching the knowledge base and do not seem to be having much luck with identifying the white paper. 

Any support or direction would be greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by raluca.zarnica 28 September 2023, 16:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Moh,

If these customers are end users, they will not be able to see other’s requests or incidents.

However if they are admins, you can add restrictions to their permissions by going to your admin portal > Tools > Administrators, open an admin’s profile, then click on the “Permissions” tab. There, you will see this permission: “View Service Records that are assigned to” and select either “Administrator only” or “Administrator and Groups only” from the drop down near it. That way, they will not be able to see other admins’ service records.

Any other restrictions that are not listed in the Permissions tab can be made by using the “Restrict access for” section from that list (it is located towards the bottom of the page).

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic.

You can always reach out to us directly via chat, or by submitting a ticket, should you encounter any issues that require our immediate attention.

Thank you for reaching out and have a lovely day ahead!