Solved

notifcation exception

• 3 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Afternoon Folks,

I’m trying to set up a flow from Salesforce Cases to Sysaid.

When a Salesforce case is assigned to a specific group I have it set to send an email to helpdesk@mycompany.org that will come from noreply@salesforce.org

Is there a way to tell sysaid to not attempt to send notifications to on ticket creation/modification/closure?

John

icon

Best answer by Ioana Gotca 3 October 2023, 22:06

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, 

If you are receiving an email notification every time when a new incident is assigned to a specific admin group you will need to uncheck the next options: 

So, you will need to go to Settings- Service Desk- General- Assigned admin group click on + and uncheck all the options from the screenshot. 

Have a nice day!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Ioana,

you may have misunderstood what I am asking about.

in this case, there is a specific request user I do not want to send notifications to

John

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi John, 

If you have a specific request user and you don`t want him to receive automatic email notifications, you can disable automatic notification at all from his account. In order to do this you need to go to Tools- End users- open his account and you should have the next option: 

If you don`t have this option you can add it using Design form option.

Note this option will disable all automatic notification, not only the assigned admin notification. 

Have a nice day!

Ioana

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

thanks Ioana