Solved

Remove information duplicate in Section/Departament/locality (LDAP)

• 19 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello guys, good morning!

I need to clear a one field Which name is "Section/Department/locality", thoses field before was bond with is LDAP.

The question is I don't have access to the backup and I need to clear without to harm the history previous.

One situation occurred previously was a upgrade made to AD to alter name, department the other informations in user to system, that he finished up finished including some information incorrect.

Now AD it is correcty and whitin to SysAid we can verify this, but still persist some information duplicate.

If can help me, I will be grateful.

I will put exemple the down:

Classification removed, according to exemple down:

but continues having information save in sistem and duplicate:

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 20 July 2023, 10:36

View original

2 replies

Hello @PauloSantos ,
Regarding the Attribute mapping issue, every field that you have setup there imports the information from Active Directory to a Sysaid field. Yes can you remove the bond and it will still have the initial information that you have setup imported.

In order to fully clear the field, you will need to first find the field "Section/Department/locality" in your Sysaid environment and clear it, depending on what type of field this is, you can find it in Customize --> Lists --> Department, should be there.

If you need any further clarification or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

@elena.t 

Many thanks, for your help. Test performed, success on solution.

Grateful,