Solved

Total Task Time Filter Menu

• 29 September 2023
  • 3 replies

How can I set-up a Filter Menu so that I can order my task by time ASC or DESC.

icon

Best answer by raluca.zarnica 29 September 2023, 20:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Manuel,

Would you be able to provide further details pertaining to this post?

Are you looking to add a new, custom column to a view, and have it sorted?

Because we have the request time, close time, or modify time columns which can be sorted by using this icon:

If you click on it, it will sort your list entries in ascending order, and if you click on it again, the order will be reversed.

Let me know if this is what you were looking for. You can also add the other columns, Close Time or Modify Time to your view. Here’s a document showcasing how to do so.

You can also reach out to us via chat directly, for live assistance.

Hi @raluca.zarnica 

What I am looking for is to sort my task view by task time I worked on per task. For example, as you can see in the image below. I have a Total Task Time column of the work that I have entered per task, and I’d like to order by time ascending or descending. 

In the Filter Menu there was not Total Task Time, so I added it.

But I am having trouble setting up the custom filter. I do not know or am able to find the information necessary to properly set it up so that I can do what I am wanting.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @raluca.zarnica 

What I am looking for is to sort my task view by task time I worked on per task. For example, as you can see in the image below. I have a Total Task Time column of the work that I have entered per task, and I’d like to order by time ascending or descending. 

In the Filter Menu there was not Total Task Time, so I added it.

But I am having trouble setting up the custom filter. I do not know or am able to find the information necessary to properly set it up so that I can do what I am wanting.

Hi Manuel,

To further look into this, would you be so kind as to come chat with us, or submit a ticket?

Thank you!