Solved

Can we get the details of connected peripherals via the sysagent from the corresponding asset

• 13 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi

I have external monitors connect to my laptop , i wanted to know whether the SysAid agent will capture the external monitor details ?

icon

Best answer by stefan.todirica 13 November 2023, 15:30

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

Hey Joel,

So the Sysaid Agent does not capture external peripherals devices, such as Keyboards, Mouse, in this case external monitors won’t be getting these details.

However it looks over to the graphics card and sends the details over to Sysaid.

If you need more help, have further questions, or just want to chat about this topic, please don't hesitate to reach out. If you need more help, have further questions, or just want to chat about this topic, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Badge

Hey Stefan,

So can we only map the SNMP devices (Laptops,Printers), can we include Ipad , Iphones in this ? 

Hey @Joel_Jose

Normally, iPhones and iPads should be detected through mobile device management (which is currently unavailable).

Alternatively, if these devices support SNMP scans, you can initiate an SNMP device scan to identify and gather information on them.