Software Inventory

• 20 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Wondering why the agent doesn't collect the software vendor when it does the inventory. This is crucial information for running reports. I know that i can manually create this in the software section.
Currently in the process of creating my own report that will pull from the database since your software reports don't exist barely at all.

Would like to add a request to have the agent updated to pull in the Software Vendor when it does an audit.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
AceOfAllTrades
Wondering why the agent doesn't collect the software vendor when it does the inventory. This is crucial information for running reports. I know that i can manually create this in the software section.
Currently in the process of creating my own report that will pull from the database since your software reports don't exist barely at all.

Would like to add a request to have the agent updated to pull in the Software Vendor when it does an audit.

Hi AceOfAllTrades,
Thanks for the feedback! We already have this logged in as FR # 54507 in our system, I added a reference to this thread to the existing record for this Feature Request in our internal system so you can receive updates when and if it reached execution pipeline.

Best,
Maayan