User Creation/Termination/Change

• 1 September 2021
  • 1 reply

First, If this post is in the incorrect category - please move it or tell me where the appropriate form category this should go in.

I am wondering if there is anything with in Sysaid that could be integrated or something that already is that we may not be utilizing.

I am the main person who takes new user/termination/change requests.
For our New user requests, we have a form on our intranet that sends an email to us and the manager for approval. Once approved by the manager I create the new user in our phone system, ad and then our in house software. I use a small program that was created by a past employee that will generate the new user account for ad, create a temp password and send an email.

The problem with this - is it is all tracked through email. Is there any tool or anything that is already integrated into sysaid that could make this process a little more manageable?

Also the Changes and Terminations are dealt through email. The reason I don't have them switch over to sysaid for this is then it gets lost in the sea of other tickets that have nothing to do with user creation.

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
Sea_Ton
First, If this post is in the incorrect category - please move it or tell me where the appropriate form category this should go in.

I am wondering if there is anything with in Sysaid that could be integrated or something that already is that we may not be utilizing.

I am the main person who takes new user/termination/change requests.
For our New user requests, we have a form on our intranet that sends an email to us and the manager for approval. Once approved by the manager I create the new user in our phone system, ad and then our in house software. I use a small program that was created by a past employee that will generate the new user account for ad, create a temp password and send an email.

The problem with this - is it is all tracked through email. Is there any tool or anything that is already integrated into sysaid that could make this process a little more manageable?

Also the Changes and Terminations are dealt through email. The reason I don't have them switch over to sysaid for this is then it gets lost in the sea of other tickets that have nothing to do with user creation.

Thanks!

Hi Sea_Ton,
Hope you figured it out by now but if not, here is a guide to build out change management processes:
https://community.sysaid.com/help-page.htm?helpPageId=5745

Let us know how it goes,
Maayan