Question

Assign holidays for all agreements and companies

• 25 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello,

Not sure if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find any reference in the help manual or in a previous post, so I will make a new one.

Is there a way to exclude days (e.g. holidays) from the “Operating times” but not to perform the “add”/”save” actions for each agreement/company?

Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @Pavlos ,

To exclude days such as holidays from the 'Operating Times' without having to perform the 'add'/'save' actions for each agreement or company, you can follow these steps:

1. Navigate to the 'Service Desk' module in your SysAid account.
2. Click on 'Settings' and select 'Operating Times'.
3. Locate the 'Exclude Dates' section within the Operating Times settings.
4. Add the specific dates you wish to exclude, such as holidays, to this section.
5. Ensure that all relevant agreements are linked to the operating time that you are modifying. This way, you only need to add the holidays once, and it will apply to all linked agreements.
6. Save your changes to apply the exclusions across the linked agreements.

To read more about Operating times, please click here.

Hi Alex,

Thank for your quick response.

I forgot to mentioned that we have an on-premise installation so the interface might be different (?).

There is no settings or exclude dates section under the Operating Times, just the list with the agreements/companies.

Are we looking at the wrong place?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Pavlos 

You are not looking in the wrong place at all! 

Select Modify on any operating time and from there on, you can ad the dates you wish for any of them

However this has to be for each individually in this scenario

As far as I have played around with them, they copy the value of the default operating times, so making the default one as heavy as possible, would carry on the settings when you create new ones

Hello,

So it seems we have to go through each of them, once per year, and add one by one all the dates to exclude.

Thank you for your reply!