Question

Change Request view - Proposed Date column

• 28 October 2022
  • 9 replies

Badge

Hi All, 

In the list of Changes, I have added the Due Date column. This field is not added to the template yet. The ‘Proposed Delivery Date’ is being used in a ‘sub-tab’, but I cannot find that in the list of fields I can add to the list. 

My query:

1. Does the field I want to add to the list - need to be in the main tab ‘Change Details’ ONLY?
  2. Or, Is there a way to add ‘Proposed Delivery Date’ to the list view

Cheers

Suneil

9 replies

Badge +1

Suneil,

You can add Due Date to any tab you wish.  You just need to remove it from where it is currently that way it will show in the list.

Hope this helps, 

Badge

Hi @robert.ladd , 

Thanks for the reply. 

Can the Proposed Delivery Date be added the list view?

Cheers

Badge +1

Suneil,

Yes you can add that as well.  If it is not already in the list, you can just create it from the customize tab and create new. You can name it what you want. It will look like this.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@SChandiramani you can customize where the field is displayed through the Request/Change/Problem templates on the Sub-Type.

Badge

Hi @Maayan Karstaedt @robert.ladd 

I know how to get the ‘Proposed Due Date’ on the template, but it is not a choice for the list view.

Cheers

Badge +1

In the setting section of Customize - Fields Customization -Service Record is your ‘Proposed Delivery Date’ Listed there and is the status set to Ready?

Badge

Hi @robert.ladd 

The field is not listed in the ‘Customize - Fields Customization -Service Record’. Should it be here? What is the difference of doing it here?

Cheers

Badge +1

Yes, if the field you need is not listed then create it and either wait for the db to sync or force it to sync.

Badge

Thanks @robert.ladd