Skip to main content

As part of our Custom Notifications we have a simple two-answer survey that is sent out to an end user when a SR is marked as completed.  Currently this is what we’re using…

#elseif( ${Status}=="Completed"
Hi ${ReqUser.FirstName},

Your ticket with a title of ${Title} has been completed with the following resolution - ${Resolution}

To help us improve our services, we would love to hear about your experience with us.

Did the Support colleague resolve your ticket to your satisfaction?

I’d like to be able to tag onto this that I don’t want it to be sent to any of our assigned administrators/process managers. Our IT team tend to raise SR’s on behalf of other users and this means when they’re marked as completed, they receive the survey. 

Many thanks for any advice.

Hello SuperSalmon,

At this time, it is not possible to exclude specific users from receiving surveys.

However, I wanted to let you know that we do have an existing feature request that, once implemented, will allow Admins to set conditions for receiving surveys.

If this would be an option you're looking to have in the future, you can submit a Service Record that can be linked afterwards to the feature request in order for you to be notified via emailing system as soon as this option becomes available.

The Service record can be created by clicking the 'Create a Service Record'  located in our Support Section from our Page dedicated to our customers:

https://www.sysaid.com/supports

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else.

Have a great day!