Solved

Customizing Notifcations

• 31 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi 

I like to say I’m really bad at Apache Velocity language and I find it difficult to get my head around. 😅

From the beginning the problem I face is editing notifications for Service Records, I want different fields to appear on the SR Notification depending on which Sub Types is used on a Service Record. I’m aware if I change the Service Record notification and add tags for custom fields it will apply to any new Service Record created which I don’t want. 

I’ve created Custom Fields and added it to specific Sub Types, and I’m struggling to use IF Statement to differ the email notification depending on which Sub Types is filled by an end user whether it’s an Incident form or Request form. 

Is their an easier way to do this? I would also like to see some examples of this if this is possible! 

Warm Regards, 

icon

Best answer by Constantin 31 August 2023, 16:32

View original

1 reply

Badge

Hi Minh,

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out with your question about notifications.

I'd be more than happy to assist you.

Just wanted to inform you that we have raised an internal ticket where we can talk more about it, will email you from it. 

Best regards,