Solved

Dark Mode or Manual color page/text change.

• 9 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Is there a on prem release that has dark mode for the Incident List and Tickets?

If not is there a way to manually modify only my view and have the colors of the page and text changed so I can see better. My vision is not what it once was and am having difficulties reading the tickets.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by jsidoti 9 October 2023, 22:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Vixer,

Unfortunately, we don’t have an option to toggle light/dark mode within SysAid but you can use a browser extension. I personally would recommend Dark Reader, it should be available for Chrome, Firefox and Edge. You can find it directly on Google or by navigating to the Extensions store and searching for Dark Reader (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh) 

If you need more help, have further questions, or just want to chat about this topic, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Not really what I’m looking for but i’ll take a look. Hoping someone has had the same issue and found a way to manually change the colors of the page.

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Vixer,

the only thing I can think of is to custom out the css but i think it would revert on every upgrade.

Personally I’d like to see a feature like the SSP theme being extended to the admin portal as well

John