Solved

Mapped Attributes as Fields in SR

• 21 September 2023
  • 3 replies

I want to create a Tab in a Incident subtype that would allow me to list all of the mapped LDAP attributes (i.e The SysAid fields of Email, Text Message etc) of the submit user. Is there a way of doing that? 

icon

Best answer by Ioana Gotca 21 September 2023, 21:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, 

If you want to create a new tab in the Subtype you need to go to Settings- Service desk templates- Subtype- open the subtype that you want to modify- click on “Edit subtype view” - Design form and after that click on New tab (you have a screenshot attached). After you added the name you can add all the fields that you need in the new tab created. 

Please let us know of you have additional questions. 

Have a nice day! 

Thanks Ioana, but the user fields are not listed on the Available Fields tab. Is there a way I could add it there? 

-Support did tip me onto the ellipsis next to the submit user which does display all this information, so now this is more of a matter of curiosity than anything

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, 

In order to have them in the available fields, you will need to setup these fields as Service records fields. These field are not service record fields and that`s why you cannot add them in the subtype.

In the subtype section you have some available fields like Email address for example, but you don`t have all the fields that you mentioned. If you want to see them in the ticket, you can see them if you will click on 3 dots from the request user field: 

Have a nice day!