Question

New Custom Fields Stuck In "Pending Addition"

• 13 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi, I’ve added some new custom fields fr service records and they’ve been stuck in “Pending Addition” for more than 12 hours. What steps can I take to move these out of Pending Addition into Ready?

4 replies

Badge

Hi, nnemeth

Unfortunately it is not possible to rush this process you have to wait until it can be released as the code is validated to confirm that it does not affect the database level.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi, I’ve added some new custom fields fr service records and they’ve been stuck in “Pending Addition” for more than 12 hours. What steps can I take to move these out of Pending Addition into Ready?

Hi @nnemeth,

We can’t locate your account on our backend can you share your asset id? 

Also please note that for free edition and Helpdesk package creating custom fields is not possible. 

Let us know,

Thanks!

You can expedite the process by selecting checkbox on the left of the custom field you added, then selecting the “apply now” button that appears on the top of the table. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

You can expedite the process by selecting checkbox on the left of the custom field you added, then selecting the “apply now” button that appears on the top of the table. 

While correct, this feature is only available for on-prem versions of SysAid.