Solved

Where can the Custom List "Activity Status" be used?

• 13 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1
  • Community Enthusiast
  • 12 replies

Within Settings > Customize > Customized Lists there is a section for “Activity” that has  ‘Activity Status’ , SRWorkTime Custom list 1, and SRWorkTime Custom list 2. I assume the latter two can be used within Settings > Service Desk > SR Activities Settings, but the “Activity Status” is not an option in that menu. 

Is there somewhere this can be viewed or added?

icon

Best answer by Maayan Karstaedt 14 September 2022, 10:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi @samkat 

I am impressed, found out a new thing in SysAid verse thanks to you :)

“Activity Status” is relevant if you are utilizing the “Tasks & Projects” section. 

What were you looking to do with this related to the SR? Maybe there is a better way about it. 

Let us know,

Badge +1

Hi @Maayan Karstaedt thanks for your response. I do see that now in the Tasks and Projects section, that makes sense.

What we are looking for is related to my other post from the other day;

Basically just looking for more efficient and customizable ways to track and document our work. Our biggest troubles over the years has been getting our users to consistently document and track their work in the system, and the reason they state they don’t is that it is too “clunky”

Thanks again for your help and answering this for me!

Userlevel 5
Badge

@samkat understood! Are you joining us for SMART 2022? On the second day, we have a roadmap session that I think you will be excited to see :) 

Badge +1

I will definitely check it out, thank you!