Question

A to Z steps of SysAid agent installation via Group policy object (GPO)

• 11 March 2024
  • 7 replies

How do I install SysAid agent on the computers in my organization domain when i have the agen already installed on the RDS server

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Emma,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please check out our detailed guide here to deploy the agent via GPO.

Let me know if you have any questions. If you encounter any issues, don’t hesitate to reach out to us either directly via chat, or by submitting an incident on our Self-Service Portal.

Thanks Raluca for the reply.

I have been trying to access the SysAid DIY tutorials via the link previously shared by Yaniv Hen but it’s not working as I keep getting this:  “

Whoah! Are you logged in?

Log into your account, or reach out to our community team to get permission to go further.”

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you for letting me know - I found your account on our end, and sent you your credentials via email.

Thanks Raluca.

I tried using the credentials you sent but this is what I got:

“Account Kecam Technologies Limited has been expired.”

What’s the way forward from here?

Can I get reply on my last request?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Emmanuel,

My apologies for the delay of my response.

What I found is that your environment license, Kecam Technologies, was a trial that had expired, hence you not being able to log in on our end.

However, our documentation should be available universally, regardless of whether you are logged in anywhere or not.

Please try this link, which I also pasted in my initial reply, as it should work. All the steps for agent deployment via GPO are listed there.

Alright, Thanks.