Solved

API REST ENDPOINTS SYSAID

• 22 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone 

I am trying to work with the sysaid api and I would like to know if there is any way to have the list of endpoints of each functionality that can be obtained from the sysaid api.

And we have a ticket to connect postman with the sysaid enviroment.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 5 July 2023, 10:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @AnderV

Please check out our helpful API guide: https://documentation.sysaid.com/docs/en/rest-api-guide?highlight=api

If you want more specific information please give us specific details and if possible, screenshots as well. 

Thanks!

Hi @SysAid Team 

I have managed to connect with the api thanks to these parameters "user_name" and password Now I am investigating how I can add an external list of users to sysaid through json. I would like to know how many parameters can be worked with per section/action to be carried out with the api but I understand that the guide would be extensive.

hey @AnderV 
When you add additional list, those will be local users. Importing users from CSV might be a better option. It can be a scheduled task, and you can populate as many fields as you want.

If this doesn’t cover your needs, please, let us know what you’re trying to achieve.