Differences between Free, Basic, Full and Enterprise

• 18 November 2014
  • 4 replies

I thought I signed up for the Free service in cloud. Got a *.ourit.support URL. However, the user portal says it's v14.4.22 Pro Edition. There appears to be no way to distinguish what features are in the Free version from the others. I work for a nonprofit that has a zero dollar budget for this sort of thing. So I need to know from the get-go what features I can use, and which are going to go away in 30 days (or whatever). Could someone point me to a comparison matrix or something? Thanks!

4 replies

Hey citykidz,

I apologize for the late reply.

You can view the comparison matrix between SysAid Basic, Full, and Enterprise editions on the following page:
https://www.sysaid.com/product/edition-comparison

Comparing to SysAid Basic, SysAid Free Edition supports up to two administrators, 100 assets, 100 end users, 100 service records a month, and does not include support.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Cheers,
Danny
Can you please send me the link to download free version?
Hi,
I registered a few days ago for a free access, I received the email with the details, but when I try to log in, the the website tells me that my password is incorrect!!!

I opened the ticket yesterday at 10 hours, but nothing happen!

I'm desperate.

Laura
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi Laura,
may I know which free account you'd use? I can find two at least. So I can push for a help.
Thanks,
Alessandra