Need to download full free version 9.1.02

• 9 July 2015
  • 9 replies

I've inherited a Sysaid Helpdesk install on a 2003 server. Long story short... I need to download and install a full version of Sysaid free (preferably v.9.1.02 (once again, preferably x64). I am unable to migrate the database on this server because I'm guessing there is another program using an embedded SQL Express install. The migration fails on installing SQL Express, so I want to install v9 on a different server and migrate the database. Thanks in advance!

9 replies

I'm not as well versed on the availability of free versions of SysAid, but you should be able to log into http://helpdesk.sysaid.com with your registered credentials. From there, click on upgrade and find the version and edition you need.

As a side note, do you plan on keeping the server 2003 installation for much longer?
I'm unable to log into http://helpdesk.sysaid.com because I am on the free version. And to answer your question... I am trying to get off of the 2003 server. But since I can't migrate the db on my current server, I was trying to install same version of Sysaid (free 9.1.02) on a new server, backup current db and restore to new install, then perform the upgrade/migration to 14.xx. I'm extremely new to Sysaid and they don't give ANY support to people on the free version...
Thanks
Hi,

I've sent you a private message.

Cheers,
Danny
amirg
Hi amirg,

Can you let us know why you need v9 instead of the latest version?

Cheers,
Danny
Hello,

I am in a similar situation, currently I have the sysaid Pro cloud version v17.2.40 b25, due to the contract with a large company I need to change my Helpdesk software, but I would like to migrate my database to the free version to have as consult in the future , it's possible? Sysaid has already sent me the .sql backup file but I'm having problems importing into the Free version.
Hi jcazeri,

You don't need version 9 for this. You can use the latest free edition.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi Danny

I appreciate if you can send me the download link of version 9.1.02, I had problems with my server and stopped working, need reinstall to be able to migrate and updated version.

Thaks!
Hello

Can i have also the Sysaid Server Free Version 9.1.02