SysAid Virtual Bootcamp - you’re invited - April 1st

• 26 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Hi all,

On behalf of Sarah Lahav, our CEO, I’m really pleased to let you know about our upcoming virtual (well, of course!) event that we’re offering for free, so we can help you guys during this difficult time. I’ve listed below all the details – please read to the end so you’ll know why you need to register, no matter what.

What is it?
It’s a 1-day event taking place on April 1st. Think of it as a speed course to get you acquainted with the core functionalities of SysAid and how to use them – for the benefit of your team as well as your end users.

You’ll get a full day (7 hours including a 1-hour break) of sessions with SysAid product experts who will share their knowledge, best practices, and practical tips, plus answer all your questions live.

Who should attend?
New SysAid customers of course, but also those of you who may have been around for a bit but have forgotten to read the release notes ;)

How can I register?
Please register at the following link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6408756815899134732

What does it cost?
Usually, it’s $1000 per attendee. Right now, and until April 1, it’s completely free. We hope you take advantage of the offer.

Why the rush? Why now?
We’re in a difficult time right now with the COVID-19 virus affecting each and every person and business. We realize that SysAid is critical, now more than ever, to your business continuity. We want to support you, make sure you have the tools and abilities to empower your end users and your organization.

That being said, we understand that many of you may not have the time to attend a full-day event. That’s why we’re going to extend the offer to anyone who registers now to have access, for a period of 3 months, to the sessions we will be presenting on April 1st.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Stay safe,
Dena

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
In case you'd like to know how the day will be divided up, here you go:

Agenda - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT

9:00 - 10:00 am - SysAid Service Delivery model
10:00 - 11:00 am - Ticket creation
11:00 - 12:00 pm - Get the ticket to the right place
12:00 - 1:00 pm - 1 hour break