Admin login gets redirected to End User Self Service

• 24 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Using SysAid Cloud Free edition, account 'katoni'

I have had AAD Login setup for last year or so and have had no issues logging in previously, but this is the first time I have attempted to login in several months.

Now whenever I attempt to logon I am automatically signed in via SSO and redirected to the End User Self Service portal, but I can't for the life of me work out how to get back to the Admin portal.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
kmacg2
Using SysAid Cloud Free edition, account 'katoni'

I have had AAD Login setup for last year or so and have had no issues logging in previously, but this is the first time I have attempted to login in several months.

Now whenever I attempt to logon I am automatically signed in via SSO and redirected to the End User Self Service portal, but I can't for the life of me work out how to get back to the Admin portal.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Hi,

do you have an on-premise or cloud version? Is there still the admin registration as with the delivery of the product?

Any further information is helpful.

cheers Karlson
Cloud (free) edition.

I'd tried URL in original sign-on email from a couple of years ago just on the off chance but it longer works.

I still have access to the admin login details originally provided but can't find anywhere to enter them as the url's I have always redirect to the O365 Sign-on.

Cheers,

K.
Still haven't managed to get anywhere with this.

Regardless of which URL I try I am always sent to the End User Portal via the O365 SSO rather than Admin page that I need to access.

Does anyone know if there is a way to force SysAID to ignore the O365 SSO part and let me access SysAID authentication page where I can use the original separate Admin id?

Thanks,