after closing an incident, return to SR list no longer working

• 21 March 2022
  • 2 replies

WE upgraded to the latest version of Sysaid Help Desk recently, and before the upgrade, when you closed an incident, you view would return to the Active/New Incident list. Now, it just stays on the closed incident and you have to browse back to the incident list.

Where is the setting to change this back to the previous behavior where you would be returned to the SR list?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi Dan McDonald,
Go to the drop down of view types and click Customize View, configure what you want to be your default list 🙂

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers,
Maayan

Dan McDonald
WE upgraded to the latest version of Sysaid Help Desk recently, and before the upgrade, when you closed an incident, you view would return to the Active/New Incident list. Now, it just stays on the closed incident and you have to browse back to the incident list.

Where is the setting to change this back to the previous behavior where you would be returned to the SR list?
That doesn't answer my question.

The previous behavior when closing an incident was that you would be returned to the active incident list.

Now it just idles on the ticket you closed.

I don't want to change my view type. I want the ticket closure behavior to be what it previously was - returning to the incident list.