BI Analytics questions

• 9 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello. My name is Isaac and I'm exploring the SysAid BI Analytics module for the first time.

I have the following questions:

-Can I change the order in which the values of a field are ordered in a chart?
Take for example, the field Priority. I see the Spanish names of the values in the order 'Very high', 'low', 'mid-to-high', 'normal', 'high' In piled up bar-charts, they are displayed in that order, which is not intuitive or friendly,.I'd naturally like them to be ordered from lowest to highest, even if that means I order the field values myself.

-Can I build my own custom sheets and charts?
For example, I would like to have an equivalent to the chart "# Open SR by Age and Priority", but have it be by Age and User, one chart for each group of users. I see in the charts containted in the sheets that I can only modify some of the fields, and bring in some of the fields, but not "just any field".

-Do I have a way to know any of the following through the BI module?:
* How many SRs are solved without need for escalation?
* How long each user kept a SR on average (before closing it or passing it off to another user)?
* How to see the number of times a Customer contacted us, as a field?
* Other escalation data in general?
* Who has each escalated SR? How many does each user have?

-Can I have access to the database itself in order to build my own queries and visualizations?

-Is there a way to share a Dashboard (with specific filtering and everything) to decision-makers without them needing to log into SysAid? I noticed I can share interactive charts via embed (it contains a link to the chart), but when I open the chart via the link shared, the filtering I do in the chart shared affects the filtering I see in Analytics itself, in real time (in other words, the shared chart is not 'read-only')... is there a way to see the interactive charts without logging in and without affecting the filterings and settings in the BI Module in SysAid itself?
(I ask because I know other BI platforms allow the sharing of interactive dashboards, so I figure there may be a way here too)

That's a lot of questions, but any answers on any of them would be welcome! Thank you very much and have a great weekend!

1 reply

There is an advanced license that allows all the topics you raised and more, this includes creating your own dashboards, editing the existing charts, sharing with your colleges and more.
Ask your account manager for more details - or contact care@sysaid.com