Cloud , constant spinng " A" logo and "please wait " on helpdesk view

• 31 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Just wondering if others are getting a spinning “please wait “  frequently ( and I mean 80% of the time at least ) on the cloud version.

In our case we wish to look at open tickets and our list is usually 40 - 60 tickets./

It makes the view unusable 

My workaround is to go to Analytics .. Matrix and get to open or unassigned from there ( or use the mobile app.) 

I reported this to support but aside from advising the old possibility that we techies use when we have no real solution ( it could be antivirus ) it got nowhere 

I have replicated on several devices : win 10 and 11 ,some with sophos , some with MS Defender and on ChromeOS 

7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello johnm,

I hope this message finds you well. Thank you for reaching out with your issue about the slowness you

re encountering when opening the SR list. I'd be more than happy to assist you.

In order to further investigate this case, please be so kind as to submit a ticket on our Service Portal, or by sending an email to helpdesk@sysaid.com.

If you need any further clarification or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help.

I already did:  #2412246

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi John,

Thank you for letting me know.

Let’s dive into this subject a bit further, but for this we’d need a new ticket submitted.

Thank you!

I don’t think it is worth the bother , it’s pretty clearly server side 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi John,

I’ve submitted 2425687 for you.

We’ll go ahead and further investigate this matter, in order to reach a permanent resolution for this.

Please do let me know if there’s anything else that I may be of assistance with.

Thank you!

Thank you 

Same on Firefox today 

Could any other clients give their experiences ? ( not sysaid support please , I want to hear from my fellow sysadmins