Deleting notes out of a template

• 30 January 2017
  • 5 replies

I put a note in a couple of templates but I cannot delete the note anymore. Now the not appears in every ticket which is a problem. Is it possible to delete the note out of the templates without making all the templates again?

5 replies

Hi Spikeycloud,

If you want to edit/remove notes in these cases, please disable the "Allow notes to be added only by using the "Add a note" button" under Settings > Customize > Appearance, and manually erase the note field.

Cheers,
Danny
Danny Tashiev
Hi Spikeycloud,

If you want to edit/remove notes in these cases, please disable the "Allow notes to be added only by using the "Add a note" button" under Settings > Customize > Appearance, and manually erase the note field.

Cheers,
Danny

It works! Thank you very much!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I am not able to delete an unwanted note in a template. I made sure that the "add a note" button is disabled. How can I manually delete the note?
Hey Criss,

just checked it too. Looks like the recent UI upgrade broke that feature. I'll submit a ticket for that.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I contacted Sysaid and they removed the notes for me, so I am good now. But it would be nice to have the ability to delete notes when needed. Hopefully they can add that back in.