Question

Detailed Help Desk report

• 28 February 2024
  • 2 replies

hi 

We need to extract from sysAid a detailed report including tickets assigned to my admin group and all the available details with notes and messages that admins have exchanged with the ticket reporter. 

Is it possible to create such a report? 

Thanks in advance

Kind regards, 

Antonello 

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi @Antokapo69 ,

Yes, it's possible to create a detailed report in SysAid that includes tickets assigned to your admin group along with all available details, notes, and messages exchanged with the ticket reporter. Here's how you can do it:

Navigate to Analytics -> Reports.
Click on 'Create a New Report' or select an existing report template that can be modified.
Define the report criteria to include tickets assigned to your admin group. You can do this by selecting the appropriate filters under the 'Advanced' options.
Include ticket details such as title, subject/description, and closing notes. Ensure to add fields related to notes and messages exchanged between admins and the ticket reporter.
Save the report configuration.
Run the report to generate the detailed list of tickets.
Export the report to your preferred format, such as Excel or CSV, for further analysis or sharing.

You can review also our guide.
If you need assistance with creating the report or require more advanced functionality, please don’t hesitate to reach out using our contact page.

Hi Alexander 

Thanks for your prompt answer.

Now I’m managing to edit en existing Report and I was able to add “Note” field ,but i cannot see the “messages” column in the available source data, neither history ( cronologia ) of the ticket.

My platform ( italian language ) : 

INFORMAZIONI ACCOUNT

SysAid Gatewayhttps://gateway.sysaid.com

Nome account unica2

Versione/pacchetto SysAidEnterprise Edition

Numero Buildv23.3.36 b3

Any hints ? 

Thanks a lot 

Regards 

Antonello