Element Overlap When Horizontal Space is Limited

• 14 January 2020
  • 6 replies

Hello fellow SysAiders,

I apologize if this has been reported previously, but I was not able to locate another post covering this topic.

We have recently upgraded to the new UI, and are having a great time, but have noticed some display issues. (See attached) When the horizontal space is limited, fields to the side all begin to overlap, to the point they are illegible, unless 'maximized' again. Is this a known issue, or a browser setting, perhaps? It would be nice to be able to adjust the horizontal size without losing view of the contents of the screen.

Screen is Firefox 72.0.1 64bit

Thank you, and we look forward to your feedback,

HD-108P

6 replies

One month bump.
I understand that there are many more important world events to attend to, though I would like a follow-up to this post, as time permits.

Thank you,

HD-108P
BUMP, please. Is there not a way to configure the elements of the form in such a way that they do not overlap each other, when the horizontal width of the view is restrained?

Thank you.

HD-108P
Hi @Wolf Rider DSC, sorry for the delay in response. I've engaged our Product team to answer your question. Stay posted - I'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks for your patience!

Christine
Hi @Wolf Rider DSC, please raise a ticket to SysAid Support regarding this matter and they should be able to assist you with your display issues.

Thank you,

Christine
CPun
Hi @Wolf Rider DSC, please raise a ticket to SysAid Support regarding this matter and they should be able to assist you with your display issues.

Thank you,

Christine

Will do, Christine,
Thanks very much for your reply.

-Chris

EDIT: Support Request Submitted
Incident #2165250:Element Overlap When Limited Horizontal View
Support Request > Admin Portal > Unexpected Behavior