Email notification at every SR change

• 10 October 2017
  • 4 replies

Hello,
I'm using SysAid Free.
I see in Custom Notification the following notification that send email to end users at every SR status change.

Name: "Email to end user regarding a Service Record"
Subject: ${StatusNotification}

Is it possible to configure SysAid to send email notification at every SR change, not just status, for example:
new activity
change priority
change urgency

Thanks
Regards
Christian

4 replies

Hi Christian,

End-user notifications can be configured to be sent out on Status change, Assign To change, and when Notes are added. Other changes don't trigger this notification without requiring a special project. You can configure these settings under Settings > Service Desk > General.

Cheers,
Danny
Hello Danny,

Thanks for the answer.

Bye
Christian
Hi Danny,

Is it possible to send customized email message to end user when the AssignedTo status is changed to a particular user.

For example, if {AssignedTo} == 'User1'
Message : Please note this ticket is assigned to User1 and User1 will contact directly.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Viji22
Hi Danny,

Is it possible to send customized email message to end user when the AssignedTo status is changed to a particular user.

For example, if {AssignedTo} == 'User1'
Message : Please note this ticket is assigned to User1 and User1 will contact directly.

Hi Viji22,
the notifications regarding a service record are triggered by a status change.
You may include the message you want if your workflow looks like this: a ticket, taken in charge by the admin User1, progresses from status New to status In Progress...

I'd suggest you to put the status condition in order to limit that specific messages to this scenario:
#if Status = XX (status ID)
Please note this ticket is assigned to $AssignedTo and $AssignedTo will contact directly
#end

Or if you need to specify the admin:
#if Status = XX && $AssignedTo =User1
Please note this ticket is assigned to $AssignedTo and $AssignedTo will contact directly
#end