EndUser Portal improved

• 11 March 2019
  • 8 replies

Badge
Hi Everyone,

Its possible to improve the EndUser Portal with a better look? I don't like the default look&feel of the portal, for me it's from the past.

I wish like to have a refreshed portal, clearly and intuitive.

Do you have another face of the EndUser Portal in your enterprises? Can you share with all of us? Thanks.

8 replies

Hi jburgos,

Have you tried out our relatively new Self-Service Portal? You can enable it under Settings > Self-Service Portal > General Settings.

Cheers,
Danny
Badge
I don't have this option under my settings

This option is available on premise?
Correct. Which version of SysAid are you using?
Badge
v18.1.54 b3
Badge
I found it now ...

but how I can acces to the self service?
Please check the "Enable the Self-Service Portal" checkbox, and click Save. It will now appear under your username menu. You can customize it under Settings > Self-Service Portal > Self-Service Portal Settings. Once you're happy with the results, you can switch it to be the default portal.

Cheers,
Danny
Badge
Thank you , finally I found it.

I'm going to try.
Userlevel 5
Badge

ICYMI, we launched SysAid’s modern Self-Service Portal (SSP) a while back, and now we’re ready to say farewell to the legacy End-User Portal (EUP).

For our cloud customers, this change is already in progress and will be completed by the end of 2021! For our on-premises customers, the EUP will be sunsetted in the Q1 2022 release.

Looking to learn more about what a SSP is all about, read up about it here..

Also, be sure to join our webinar on December 8th . at 10 am ET where we’ll cover what the transition from the EUP means for you, and how to boost your self-service capabilities and employee adoption to the next level.

Onwards and Upwards!
Maayan