Goes straight to error.jsp page

When I try and access my account, it goes straight to the error.jsp page.

I tried going through Chat, but was sent to three different people, with the last one just seeming to vanish as I had no response for 15 mins!!

One of them suggested that the free license had expired. Something similar occurred back in 2017 and someone at SysAid just extended it and it started working again.

Please help!! I have records on there for support calls since the lockdown that I need for invoicing.

Thanks

Paul

10 replies

We're having a similar issue, went down early yesterday morning and still not back up. I tried to contact support too but apparently my login there has expired and the e-mail address they list to have it reactivated isn't valid.
Well, I was bounced to three different people, with the first saying it had expired but they couldn't deal with it. The third was trying to sell me the Basic package and, when I said I would consider AFTER I had my data back, the chat went dead and I left after 15 mins of no reply.
Are there plans to fix whatever the problem is and bring this back online?
I've managed to get a ticket in the system, but have (as yet) had no update. I was assured in chat this morning that it has been assigned and someone will be in touch.

We shall see.
Oh awesome, thank for that. I will keep my fingers crossed, like you I've got some stuff in there that I need access to.
This is working for us now at least, hopefully yours is too.
Aha! Yes, it is. Thanks for the head's up.

Glad support got in touch to let me know
Userlevel 2
Hello! I am happy to see that your issue was resolved. If something like this does occur again, please feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager to help expedite a quick resolution. Thanks!
Hi Francis

I was being sarcastic, as I heard nothing further from support after I eventually managed to get a ticket raised!! I only checked as my IT compatriot mentioned that their portal had started working again.
Userlevel 2
It looks like you're using our Free version of SysAid. If you'd like to consider other options, please let us know. We'd be happy to provide you with options so you can choose what best suits your current needs.