Skip to main content

Hi there,

I’m trying to configure a last modified SLA but running into a slight issue with how it works. 

For example:

• When a incident service record has not been modified within the last 15 hours (in certain statuses) - Send a reminder to update the service record.
  • If the administrator updates the service record following the reminder reset it.
  • Following the reminder, if a further 5 hours passes without an administrator updating the service record, set the custom field ‘Last Modified SLA’ to be ‘Breached’. 

The issue I’m having is the ‘Escalation Agent User’ is resetting the last modified date every-time an escalation rule runs. I don’t believe I can use the ‘Reset Escalation Level’ because that would mean the SLA would never be breached due to the ‘Escalation Agent User’ setting the ‘Last Modify time’. 

Example:

Reminder:

Escalates service records with type Incident, only non-merged tickets, with status Active, with priority P1, (Request time > 02-09-2024 And (Status = New Or Status = Open Or Status = Customer Response Received) And Escalate Reminder 75% Is empty And Modify User <> none) Triggers on 0 hours 23 minutes after ModifyTime. Notifies: Administrator, Administrator's direct manager. Set the following fields: Escalate Reminder 75% = Sent

Breach:

Escalates service records with type Incident, only non-merged tickets, with status Active, with priority P1, (Request time > 02-09-2024 And (Status = New Or Status = Open Or Status = Customer Response Received) And Modify User <> none) Triggers on 0 hours 30 minutes after ModifyTime. Notifies: Administrator, Administrator's direct manager. Set the following fields: Escalate SLA = Breached

My question is - I need to be able to reset the reminder IF a user has updated the service record following the reminder. Any ideas?

Be the first to reply!