New Incident View - causing no views to display

• 31 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Apologies if this has been raised before!!

I have created a new view of incidents and have obviously got something wrong in the configuration as it now doesn't display - gives a blank screen!! NEED to delete, but as this the system now considers this my "default/last view" any attempts to click Service Desk - Incidents from the bar gives the blank screen...

Is there some sort of admin view to see my list of vies and delete the offending one?

Thanks in advance

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi RichMARK,

Oopsie quite a loop you entered!

Here is a workaround so you can reach your view edit window again, add your server url where marked in bold:

https://[server url]/CustomizeListView.jsp?listName=Service%20Requests&srType=1&listViewName=@BASE64@REVGQVVMVA%3D%3D¬AddingIndexJSP=true

It will pop up the design form that will allow you to delete the problematic view.

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,

RichMARK
Apologies if this has been raised before!! I have created a new view of incidents and have obviously got something wrong in the configuration as it now doesn't display - gives a blank screen!! NEED to delete, but as this the system now considers this my "default/last view" any attempts to click Service Desk - Incidents from the bar gives the blank screen... Is there some sort of admin view to see my list of vies and delete the offending one? Thanks in advance