Older SysAid installation files

• 17 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Hey all,

we have a broken Installation of SysAid so as a workaround I Need to install the same Version on another Server, move the database (we want to have the database on the same Server as SysAid) and updgrade it one by one Patches.

I got an older Installation file by the support (19.2) but for being able to install the current Version 20.2 i Need to install 19.4 first.

I searched the Website many times but all I find are the patch notes of 19.4 but no download link.

Can anyone tell me where to find it?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Alex_K_FFM
Hey all,

we have a broken Installation of SysAid so as a workaround I Need to install the same Version on another Server, move the database (we want to have the database on the same Server as SysAid) and updgrade it one by one Patches.

I got an older Installation file by the support (19.2) but for being able to install the current Version 20.2 i Need to install 19.4 first.

I searched the Website many times but all I find are the patch notes of 19.4 but no download link.

Can anyone tell me where to find it?

It would be helpful if you could download all older versions as update patch and full installation files

Great idea 🙂
Yeah, so any Idea where to download all older versions? Do you have an Archive?

A link would be really helpful..
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Alex_K_FFM
Yeah, so any Idea where to download all older versions? Do you have an Archive?

A link would be really helpful..

i sent you a PM