Solved

One view of all my assigned tickets and Actions

• 31 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

I am designing a new workflow and found that when I look at my open queue it only shows the tickets where I have been assigned as the Process Manager and not those SR Actions that have been assigned to me.

How do I get a single view of ALL my assigned work?  

icon

Best answer by alin.lupascu 10 August 2023, 13:41

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Landers,

There is a separate view for action items. 

We do however, have a feature request raised to have the Service Record Actions view into the Incidents/Request/Changes/Problems views.

Hope this answers your question!

Badge

Any timeline for the feature request?  Having staff manage 2 separate queues is inefficient and can cause delays.

Hi @Landers!

We’re working on this and it will be available in the new UI. But unfortunately I don’t have the specific timeline for that.
You can contact your account manager and ask about feature request # 27160.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Landers ,

This might not be the best way to achieve this but there is an option. 

If you are in the Service Desk - > All View

And then select yourself as the Process Manager → The names that are in Green suggest that the SR has an action item that is assigned to you.

I hope this helps you until we will have the new feature up and running. 

Badge

This is probably an option that would work for the majority of users, however being color blind, I cannot see green.  In my view that is just another shade of gray.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Landers 

I completely understand your concern about color differentiation, particularly due to color blindness. As an alternative you can use the option provided by @simonamirza and enhance it with a custom view. 

1. Navigate to Service Desk → Service Record Actions → Click on the arrow at the end if the view and then click on Customize View.

1. Select the option “Please enter a name for the new view” and enter a name e.g. My Action Items/My Tasks e.t.c
    1. Copy the following string in the “Static filter” field: r.assigned_to = '$LoginUserName$' and r.status=0

IMPORTANT: Make sure you copy/paste this in notepad first and make sure there are no spaces at the start or at the end of the string.

Save the view. Now you depending of who’s logged in it will show the active action items assigned to that admin.