Rearrange Workflow items

Badge
How do I rearrange workflow action items in a request template. I swear I used to be able to do this and now I can't find anywhere how to change it.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi Lauren Myers,
You can do it through the "Workflow Designer" button at top left of each request template with a simple drag and drop 🙂

Let me know how it goes!
Cheers,
Maayan

Lauren Myers
How do I rearrange workflow action items in a request template. I swear I used to be able to do this and now I can't find anywhere how to change it.
Badge
Thank you for your reply. I do know how to drag and drop however this is how they are showing up in template.
Userlevel 5
Badge
More to right do you see this button? [4]

Lauren Myers
Thank you for your reply. I do know how to drag and drop however this is how they are showing up in template.
Badge
I do see it. Picture attached. The only items I see in the designer are Approve and Notify Custodians. However, the workflow shows up wonky in the list the first picture.
Userlevel 5
Badge
Ha, ok 2 avenues to approach:
1. in the workflow designer window there are 3 dots on the side it will open a side panel where you can choose what to add and rebuild flow.

2. if you go back to the regular view and click on the step "approve" a cog wheel will appear in the bottom half of the form click on it and you will get a query builder esque pop up window where you configure things as well
if it still doesnt resolve it reach out to our Customer Care by live chat or our Helpdesk
Cheers,

Lauren Myers
I do see it. Picture attached. The only items I see in the designer are Approve and Notify Custodians. However, the workflow shows up wonky in the list the first picture.