Question

Supervised Requests

• 17 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I want to enable the Supervised Requests option within SysAid, allowing line managers to view the incidents/requests submitted by their team, and I have no clue where to start.

I’d therefore appreciate any advice/assistance/documents that anyone can provide to help me with this.

Thanks in advance

Melanie

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @SuperSalmon,

To enable the Supervised Requests option within SysAid, allowing line managers to view the incidents/requests submitted by their team, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your SysAid Administrator account.
2. Navigate to 'Tools' > ‘End Users’ or ‘Administrators’ and select the specific user you want to assign as a supervisor.
3. Click on the 'Design Form' button (triangle icon) located in the top-right side of the screen to add the 'Is supervisor' field to the user form.
4. Change the status of the user to 'company/ department supervisor' to grant them the ability to view tickets within their department or company.
5. Ensure that the supervised users are correctly associated with the same company as their supervisor.
6. In the Self-Service Portal, the supervisor will now have a tab for 'Supervised Tickets' where they can view the tickets for their team.

If you need more help, have further questions, or just want to chat about this topic, please don't hesitate to reach out.