Skip to main content

Sysaid Australia not working

Hi there,

SysAid Copilot is here with our AI Magic!

Here is the response we thought might assist you:

**AI magic at your service!**

I'm here to help you troubleshoot the issues you're experiencing with SysAid in Australia. Please follow these steps to try and resolve the problem:

1. **Check Network Connectivity**: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. This can be done by visiting other websites or running a speed test.

2. **Clear Browser Cache and Cookies**: Sometimes, cached data can cause issues. Clear your browser's cache and cookies and then try accessing SysAid again.

3. **Try Different Browsers or Incognito Mode**: Open SysAid in a different browser or use incognito/private mode to see if the issue persists.

4. **Check for Service Interruptions**: Visit the [SysAid Status Page](https://status.sysaid.com/) to see if there are any ongoing service disruptions or maintenance activities affecting the Australian region.

5. **Review Server Logs**: If you have access to server logs, check for any error messages that might indicate the cause of the issue.

6. **Network Connectivity Tests**: Run a traceroute to the SysAid site to identify any network issues that might be affecting connectivity.

7. **Contact SysAid Support**: If the issue persists after trying the above steps, please contact SysAid Support for further assistance. Provide them with detailed information about the issue, including any error messages or unusual behavior you've observed.

I hope these steps help you resolve the issue. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out!

Hi @stucol,

Sorry for getting back to you so late. The problem was caused by a widespread issue affecting the entire Australia AWS instance on which the cloud accounts are located.

This has already been remedied and should no longer be affecting you.

Could you please confirm that everything is now working?

In case the issue still persists, please provide me with with your email address so I may raise a ticket in your name to investigate.