WorkFlow for New Users

• 17 December 2015
  • 8 replies

Good day!

I am looking at setting up a approval workflow process for new users coming into the company. Other than having people approve the process along the way, i also need it to generate tickets for several different items. How would I go about setting this up?

Thanks!

8 replies

Hi Josh,

You can configure/create new Workflow Notifications to create a new ticket whenever triggered under Settings > Service Desk Templates > Workflow Notifications, then select the relevant workflow notification in the workflow tab > Attributes > Notification ID. Let me know if this works for you.

Out of curiosity, in which cases do you want to create tickets as part of this process?

Cheers,
Danny
Thanks for getting back to me on this issue.

When a ticket is created for a new employee, i am looking for it to spawn tickets for windows account creation, computer image, etc.

Now do I create a new workflow?
Sorry, I didn't understand your last question. What additional information do you require?

Cheers,
Danny
Where do I go to create this work flow?
Assuming you are using Requests or similar, you can create a workflow in a newly created Request. You can read more about Requests at SysAid Help > Requests (simply follow through the pages for more information).

When a request with a workflow is created, simply follow the instructions provided in my previous post. Let me know if anything is unclear.

Cheers,
Danny
Thank you so much for the help. I will look into this and let you know if I have any questions.
I am looking for Workflow package, Earlier it was available but now I couldnt find that in Sysaid. Probably I have to submit a request to get that integrated ?
Userlevel 5
Badge
Hi arshith!
Our workflow designer has evolved a lot
Check IT out
If you want assistance with building complex processes it can be with our lovely Professional Services team for additional cost. Reach out for information through live chat or our Helpdesk

Cheers,
Maayan

arshith
I am looking for Workflow package, Earlier it was available but now I couldnt find that in Sysaid. Probably I have to submit a request to get that integrated ?