Downloading older version of Sysaid

• 12 September 2016
  • 22 replies

Hello, I need to download v9.0.533 Free, where can I get it?

22 replies

Hi Michal,

Sending you a PM :)

Cheers,
Danny
Danny,

I am running a very old version of SysAid Fee Version that has been fine for years and meets our requirements. I have tried the latest Free version of SysAid but do not need all the bells and whistles. Our staff is small and prefer a simplistic interface like SysAid 4.0.9 that I am using. Unfortunately 4.0.9 does not support proper email server settings for Gmail. We recently switched to an all Google Apps system and 4.0.9 does not seem to have the capability to work with Gmail mail server settings. I would appreciate it if you could point me to a slightly newer Free version I can download that works well with Gmail that is similar to our old 4.0.9 SysAid. Thank you
Hi Maplewood,

Sent a PM your way :)

Cheers,
Danny
I need 9.1 SysAid Version
PM sent!
Hello! I could also do with a v9.1 free installer if possible.

Thanks a lot!
Aaand another PM sent 🙂
Hi, and for me please 8.1
Thanks
Yevgeniy
Hi Yevgeniy,

I understand you were already provided with v8.1 by our customer support team, correct?

Cheers,
Danny
Danny Tashiev
Hi Yevgeniy,

I understand you were already provided with v8.1 by our customer support team, correct?

Cheers,
Danny

Hi, no. Can you provide it?
Ah, sorry I confused the answers in the ticket 🙂 Please work with Idan on this issue in your ticket, as there needs to be a plan on how to properly upgrade and migrate your system - whether you're planning on moving your database as well, etc.

Cheers,
Danny
It too would like to find the free version of V9. We tried to install the latest free version but we encounter an SQL error and the installation won't complete. It is currently running on a 2003 that I REALLY don't want to have up and running anymore.

Thanks,
Brad
Hi Brad,

We don't offer SysAid v9 anymore. What is the SQL error you receive?
Looking for 15.4.16 free server version.
Where could i find this.
Hey InfMart,

I'm sending you a PM.

Cheers,
Danny
Hello, I need to download v9.0.533 Free, where can I get it?
Hi, I need to download v7.5.05 Free, where can I get it?

Need to move SYSAID from XP machine to Windows Server 2008 and have tried every suggestion on every post regarding upgrading and moving, nothing worked with newer version.

Last option is to try and install same version on new server and then copy dbs across.

Please help
Hi,
I need 17.3.57 version.
i want migrate current sysaid server to new machine.
i don´t have instalation file.

my suscription is expired and have on-premise

how to i do?
Hi,

I need to download the 14.4 Version of SysAid. Is that possible?

Regards Bernd
Hello

can i have the Sysaid v9.1.02

Thanks

Hi, I need to download v9.0.533 Free, where can I get it?

Hi @Amir Kluop 
It’s an old version of SysAid, we don’t share its installation files anymore, unfortunately. What exactly did you want to do? Here you can find the latest on-prem version. Hope it helps!🙂