Installing SysAid but don't know the main user name

• 5 February 2020
  • 2 replies

• New SysMate
  • 0 replies
I am having to reinstall SysAid because of a server crash. But I do no know the main user name or password. Everything I have tried failed. How can I find out what the username and password is? Can I create a new one?

2 replies

I am having the same issue. Any solution to this?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
MDC
I am having to reinstall SysAid because of a server crash. But I do no know the main user name or password. Everything I have tried failed. How can I find out what the username and password is? Can I create a new one?

is the old server still running?
If so!

1. Open the CMD prompt. You have to run the CMD as an administrator, otherwise it won't work. Go to Start> All Programs> Accessories> right click on Command Prompt and select "Run as administrator".
2. Change the directory to C: \ Program Files \ SysAidServer \ util (cd C: \ Program Files \ SysAidServer \ util).
3. Type ResetPassword.exe and press Enter. Your account name should then be listed.
4. Now type ResetPassword.exe "ACCOUNT NAME" (with the quotation marks) and press Enter.
5. You should now be given information about which account is your main administrator account and the new password.