On-Prem - Old upgrade files

• 16 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi.
Due to some problems that have occurred in recent years, I'm stuck on version v17.3.57 b2 MSP (64bit) with my Sysaid on-prem installation.
We are under maintenance subscription and we would start the upgrade process to reach the latest Sysaid version.
We have to follow the upgrade path, so we need all mandatory intermediate installation packages.

The website area with "older versions" repository is missing. Where can we find all needed packages?

Can someone help me to find theese files?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Best regards

Marco

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
marcop
Hi.
Due to some problems that have occurred in recent years, I'm stuck on version v17.3.57 b2 MSP (64bit) with my Sysaid on-prem installation.
We are under maintenance subscription and we would start the upgrade process to reach the latest Sysaid version.
We have to follow the upgrade path, so we need all mandatory intermediate installation packages.

The website area with "older versions" repository is missing. Where can we find all needed packages?

Can someone help me to find theese files?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Best regards

Marco

Well, in fact, at the moment you have to contact support. In truth, there are some rules to follow in order not to destroy your data.

However, SysAid could think through whether it is not provided in the Self-Service Portal -> Service Catalog.

SysAid actually has great functions. :-)

cheers
Karlson