Solved

Knowledgebase Management

• 22 July 2022
  • 3 replies

• New SysMate
  • 1 reply

Is there an easy way to delete multiple FAQs in the knowledgebase as well as move items to new categories. I am trying to clean up an existing knowledgebase with older articles and I want to reorganize it but the process of working on one at a time is very tedious.

icon

Best answer by Maayan Karstaedt 27 July 2022, 10:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Is there an easy way to delete multiple FAQs in the knowledgebase as well as move items to new categories. I am trying to clean up an existing knowledgebase with older articles and I want to reorganize it but the process of working on one at a time is very tedious.

Hi @pko

Looked into this and some of what you are looking for can be done if you choose “Switch to List View” at bottom of article:

Switch to List View

Then you can:

1. Apply custom filters to get a focused view on what you need to edit/change/delete. 
  2. Mark Checkboxes in order to get the bulk action options 
  3. Choose the bulk action you want tp perform:
    1. Delete
    2. Reset Counter 
    3. Publish + Set 
Filter, Mark Checkboxes and Bulk Delete in List View 

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers,

I do not have the list view option. I have also noticed that when I look at many of the tech support articles, the paths for performing steps are not accurate. Is this something everyone is encountering? We are running the on premise version and are on build v22.1.65 b20

Userlevel 5
Badge

@pko this is where you can enable it in your settings!