Attention: Terrible Experience with Vlebazaar

• 27 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I am writing this review with immense disappointment and frustration regarding my recent experience with “Vlebazaar”. I sincerely hope my words serve as a cautionary tale for potential customers who may be considering dealing with this company.

I made an advance payment for a UPS order (2692410-C) on 15-Dec-2023. Upon receiving the product, it was shockingly damaged, rendering it unusable. Despite numerous attempts to contact Vlebazaar's customer support team at 7669839261, not a single call has been answered in the past 12 days.

The complete lack of response from their supposed customer support is appalling. It leaves customers like me in the dark, wondering if our concerns are being acknowledged at all.

What's more alarming is that my research has unveiled numerous similar cases where Vlebazaar has defrauded customers. It's disheartening to see a company engaging in such unethical practices and taking advantage of unsuspecting consumers.

I strongly advise anyone reading this review to exercise extreme caution when considering any transactions with Vlebazaar. My experience is not isolated, and the evidence of widespread dissatisfaction and potential fraud is deeply concerning.

I regret trusting Vlebazaar with my hard-earned money and sincerely hope this review serves as a warning to others. Please think twice before engaging with a company that appears to have no regard for customer satisfaction or ethical business practices.

I am currently exploring alternative avenues to resolve my issue and will be pursuing appropriate actions to ensure that others are spared from the distress I am currently facing.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

this smacks of a trash post

account created 12/27 and this is the first post?