Skip to main content

Copy of dB

• 28 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Good afternoon,

I had chatted with someone from SysAid support and they had mentioned that they would update our account to be able to send us a copy of the database for our own use (since i wanted to create some reports that are not possible via the sysaid reporting module, but i can't seem to find where the database was supposed to go into.

Would anyone have a clue where i could find it?

Thanks

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
ggomez
Good afternoon,
I had chatted with someone from SysAid support and they had mentioned that they would update our account to be able to send us a copy of the database for our own use (since i wanted to create some reports that are not possible via the sysaid reporting module, but i can't seem to find where the database was supposed to go into.

Thanks

Hi ggomez,
You can find it here:
Settings > customized event logs
in search box type "backup" and you will find the daily backups if enabled.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers,
Maayan
Maayan Karstaedt
ggomez
Good afternoon,

Thanks

Hi ggomez,
You can find it here:
Settings > customized event logs
in search box type "backup" and you will find the daily backups if enabled.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers,
Maayan

My apologies for the late reply, but thank you very much!! I greatly appreciate the assistance.

👍