Notes in reverse order

• 20 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi

I have created some new email notification templates to improve the way the information is relayed to the end user. I created them in our sandbox environment for testing and then transferred to out live environment when approved.

One thing that I have noticed is that in the sandbox the notes are in the order of newest at the top, but in live the newest is at the bottom (see attached images). Is there any way of reversing this in live so the newest is at the top? I thought there was a tick box somewhere for this but I cannot find this now.

Many thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
poomonster
Hi

I have created some new email notification templates to improve the way the information is relayed to the end user. I created them in our sandbox environment for testing and then transferred to out live environment when approved.

One thing that I have noticed is that in the sandbox the notes are in the order of newest at the top, but in live the newest is at the bottom (see attached images). Is there any way of reversing this in live so the newest is at the top? I thought there was a tick box somewhere for this but I cannot find this now.

Many thanks

Hi poomonster,

go to "Settings -> Customize -> Appearance" in the list at the bottom and set the item "Text position in a note field" to the highest

cheers
Karlson
Hi Karlson
Many thanks for this. I feel a bit dumb though. I knew I had seen it because I had changed it in the sandpit, but for the life of me I could not find the setting in live. I have been through that menu several times and missed it.
Thank you again.
Lee
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
poomonster
Hi Karlson
Many thanks for this. I feel a bit dumb though. I knew I had seen it because I had changed it in the sandpit, but for the life of me I could not find the setting in live. I have been through that menu several times and missed it.
Thank you again.
Lee

Good morning lee,

no question is too stupid! Sometimes it's easy, but you just overlook the options. Everyone is like that.

Have a nice Day
Karlson