SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Starting from 15.1.50 (Cloud release scheduled end of Feb) there is a new feature to setup third party integration with SysAid from within the product.

It can be found under Settings -> Integrations --> Third Party Integrations.

We built a mechanism for adding integrations dynamically to your SysAid - all this is starting like I stated from 15.1.50 and up.

***If you are using SysAid Cloud and have been redirected here after clicking an integration icon, please contact your account manager to enable the integration, after which you will be able to access the settings screen. This is a temporary process and soon you will be able to enable integrations by your own.***

***On-Premise customers - if you wish to use any of the following integrations, which are available at this moment, please contact our support team, and they will provide you with the necessary zip file.  

◦ Google Apps  

◦ Bomgar  

◦ LogMeIn Rescue  

◦ Dell Web Services  

◦ TeamViewer  

◦ AD FS  

◦ SysAid Barcode

A way to provide clearer instructions on the Third-Party Integration page inside the product itself is being worked at. Additionally, if you wish to request a change to the functionality of an existing third-party integration, please email us at integration@sysaid.com with the details of your request.

- Please note that third-party integrations are only compatible with SysAid Full and Enterprise (ITSM and ITSM Enterprise), as well as Education Enterprise and MSP editions! -

Here is a detailed list of some current and upcoming integrations, and we will be adding to this list all the time. You may request additional integrations from the screen itself by submitting the form or email us directly at integration@sysaid.com

Bomgar SysAid customers can choose to integrate with Bomgar, to initiate remote sessions with end users directly from any incident or asset record. Note: Admins attempting to use this integration, must have Bomgar installed on their machine. This integration includes a clickable Bomgar icon to initiate a remote control session from within your incident form An option to select Bomgar remote control from the remote control tab in the asset form.

LogMeIn SysAid integration with LogMeIn Rescue enables joint customers to generate a unique pin code that can be sent to end users to initiate remote session on their machines. These sessions can be launched directly from any incident record, increasing the effectiveness of your technicians.

TeamViewer SysAid customers can choose to integrate with TeamViewer, to initiate remote sessions with end users directly from any incident or asset record.

Sage 50 Accounting SysAid customers can choose to integrate with Sage 50 Accounting software to send company data and activities to invoice via Zynk to uploaded into Sage.

QuickBooks The QuickBooks Accounting integration covers synchronisation of customers, products, invoices and orders between SysAid and QuickBooks. Available as a Professional services project in SysAid MSP edition only. Create Scheduled Tasks with a Two-Way Sync to send information to generate invoices from tasks, projects & incidents Manage your clients within QuickBooks and have their information up to date when providing the service from SysAid.

SAP SysAid can use SAP’s Human Resource module to update additional information for end users through a scheduled daily task. SysAid can use SAP’s Material Management module to import and update CIs in SysAid

SalesForce SysAid customers can choose to integrate with Salesforce to view Salesforce information within SysAid entities, such as Service Records. This integration also provides the ability to create a SalesForce activity as a result of predefined triggers within SysAid service records.

Google Apps Ability to automatically login and authenticate into SysAid using Google apps credentials.

OKTA Ability to automatically login and authenticate into SysAid using OKTA.

Dell Web Services SysAid customers can choose to integrate with Dell Web Service to auto-populate warranty information for assets directly within SysAid. This is achieved via the Dell website, through identification of the asset’s serial number in SysAid. ** Notice on Dell Web Services ** This integration has stopped working and is not available at the moment due to a change in the policy that Dell have implemented with their API. We will update once an alternative is available.

Nagios You can embed the Nagios dashboard within SysAid and generate tickets on various monitoring events.

EasyRun IP You can integrate SysAid with Easyrun IP to launch a new ticket when a phone call is answered in the Service Desk. The incident can be populated with the request user based on various fields such as phone number, employee number, etc.

Asterisk You can integrate SysAid with Asterisk PBX to dial directly from SysAid. Asterisk establishes a call between the target number and the extension of the admin. You can also setup SysAid to log the call as an activity in the SR and automatically attach the recording of the call as a link.

OTRS You can setup SysAid to insert and update Service Records information between SysAid and OTRS

JIRA This Integration provides a bidirectional transfer of information between Jira and SysAid.

CAS Central authentication with SSO - Ability to automatically login and authenticate into SysAid using CAS.

One Login Ability to automatically login and authenticate into SysAid using One Login. OpenAM by ForgeRock Ability to automatically login and authenticate into SysAid using OpenAM.

IP Filter The IP FIlter add-on allows you to limit the access to your account to specific IP Addresses or IP ranges.

Office 365 SSO Ability to automatically login and authenticate into SysAid using your Office 365 account.

Ping Identity Ability to automatically login and authenticate into SysAid using Ping Idenity as your Identity provider.

Trello View your SRs as cards in list and boards in Trello. Setup Trello to import your SRs and present them in boards and cards based on your preference.

Slack Integrate with one of the leading communication and collaboration tools for teams. Connect Slack Channels to your SRs in SysAid and Collaborate with your teams from within SysAid allowing the communication to be viewed as part of the SR.

Nubo The pioneer in Virtual Mobile Infrastructure, Nubo is a cloud-based, remote enterprise work environment. SysAid customers can now deliver any mobile app to their employees remotely with zero implementation time or maintenance needed. Since the environment is remote, 0% corporate data is stored on employee devices, offering maximum data security.

Remember that if the integration you need isn't in the above list you may request to add it as an integration from the screen itself by submitting the form or email us directly at integration@sysaid.com More detailed information will be posted here soon....

164 replies

I can't see a list?
Like I said this is starting from 15.1.50 Cloud which is being rolled out in the next 2 weeks
Will be available in our next on-premise release as well
Hi ..

I am developing a .net application for ticket integration between SysAid and Zendesk.
Is there any way to integrate attachments from Sysaid to Zendesk side through .net?
(This integration has done by using sysAid WSDL)
pan
Hi ..

I am developing a .net application for ticket integration between SysAid and Zendesk.
Is there any way to integrate attachments from Sysaid to Zendesk side through .net?
(This integration has done by using sysAid WSDL)

We would like this ability to work/integrate with another helpdesk system that our developers use.
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi pan, NMUK,

It is currently not possible to add or retrieve attachments via the SysAid API, but I believe there is a Feature Request for this already - we'll have to follow that up; Oded is there any such feature pending?
If you have an On Premise instance of SysAid then you can directly retrieve the data from the database - you can refer to the SysAid Database Guide for information on the Service Request files table structure.

Please note that in accordance with the EULA your Support and Maintenance may be voided should you directly modify the database in any way so you should not ever insert, update or delete any data in the database unless you are using SysAid to do so via the web interface or available API service object methods.

For more information you can always log a Service Request by sending an email to support@sysaid.com.

Thank you,
Cael.
Our third party integrations is blank

Chrome developer tools show

Uncaught ReferenceError: IntegrationsView is not defined

Cloud implementation
Build Number v15.1.50 b15
We love our sysaid helpdesk, however we moved away from exchange a long time ago and use Zimbra Collaborative Server with Outlook at our user desk-tops. Some way to integrate that calendar with Zimbra would be sweet. - Thanks.
Wade
Our third party integrations is blank

Chrome developer tools show

Uncaught ReferenceError: IntegrationsView is not defined

Cloud implementation
Build Number v15.1.50 b15

Hi Wade,
This is being rolled out and will shortly be available in your environment ( next week )
Im interested in the quickbooks integration. I'd like to be able to bill my clients from the activites that are performed as related to incidents. Also I'd like to be able to bill them for parts that are used as part of solving an incident. How can I get more information about this? Also, i'm on Quickbooks for mac.
No DameWare integration?!?!?!?! There were a ton of requests for DameWare integration. How did it fall by the wayside and LogMeIn got in there?
No Idea, but we use Dameware as well, over the sysaid remote even.
Would loved to have seen that.
How do I actually use the Dell optional integration?

When I click on it in SysAid, it just routes me to this thread.

Thanks.
how this works? I clicked on Bomgar and redirect me to this thread.
Could you add a small manual?
Hey guys,

If you are using SysAid Cloud and have been redirected here after clicking an integration icon, please contact your account manager to enable the integration, after which you will be able to access the settings screen.
This is a temporary process and soon you will be able to enable integrations by your own :)

*Updated the the first post to reflect this*

Cheers,
Danny
Has anybody actually got the Dell integration working? There appears to be no options for its settings, should it just 'work'?

Also, where has the JIRA option gone? Would be brilliant to have integration with that for our project teams who work closely with our infrastructure dept.

Another vote for Dameware too, we use that as our primary remote assistance tool.
Hi Dan,

You can view the guide for Dell integration at SysAid Help > Dell Web Services Integration.

Regarding JIRA - please contact your account manger regarding this integration for more information.

Cheers,
Danny
Any time frame on this releasing to on-premises?
Hi Scott,

Some of the integrations will be available in SysAid On-Premise when v15.2 is released in early June, while others will be released later on. Please contact your account managers regarding the integrations when 15.2 is out.

Cheers,
Danny
Badge +1
DannyTashiev
Hi Scott,

Some of the integrations will be available in SysAid On-Premise when v15.2 is released in early June, while others will be released later on. Please contact your account managers regarding the integrations when 15.2 is out.

Cheers,
Danny

Can you clarify this?
I don't get the option for any integrations in the Release candidate for 15.2 - it just offers to send you a message about requesting integrations.
I was going to try the Dell one out.
Badge +1
Also, can we have an HP warranty integration please ?

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/wc/public/home
Hi techguy,

At the moment, while 15.2 is in the testing phase, you have to contact us directly to provide you the desired integrations. I'll send you a PM right now regarding Dell.

Cheers,
Danny
Badge +1
I installed the dell integration, picked a dell asset and tried to add those extra fields to the page - they are nowhere to be seen, any ideas?
Please make sure you have enabled the Dell integration, tested the connection, and followed the rest of the instructions on this page to add the new fields to your Asset form.

Let me know if this resolves the issue.

Thanks,
Danny
Badge +1
yes I have already enabled and tested the integration as per the instructions.
And you are still unable to see the Dell fields?

Danny