SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Show first post

164 replies

Hey guys,

To answer your questions:

-TeamViewer integration is available starting today! Let me/our tech support know if you want us to enable it.
-Dell integration: The updated Dell warranty information is automatically populated every time the asset form is saved.
-Education is considered as Full, and Third-Party integrations should work on it without a problem. Please contact our tech support if you experience problems in seeing the fields in Available Fields list.
-SAP: doesn't require an add on - details will be updated on the new integrations page on our website soon. Meanwhile, you can simply upload CSV files exported from SAP and import them into SysAid to create/update users and assets using our regular import functions.

Cheers,
Danny
Danny,

Can you send me the info to get the Teamviewer integration working?

Thanks,

Jamie
Hi Jamie,

Just sent you a PM :)

Cheers,
Danny
Hi Danny,

Can I get it too please!

Regards,
Hi @ all,

I am interested in TeamViewer Integration. Can I test it?

Regards!
peem
Hi @ all,

I am interested in TeamViewer Integration. Can I test it?

Regards!

Hi,

I'll send you a PM now.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi Danny,

We are interested in getting the TeamViewer integration switched on, are you able to send me a pm?

Cheers.
Can we get some specific feedback about where jira integration is in the development cycle.
jclark
Can we get some specific feedback about where jira integration is in the development cycle.
Hi jclark,

In order to set up an integration with Jira requires working with our Professional Services team. I suggest contacting your account manager and he/she will provide you with more information on the available options.

Cheers,
Danny
I activated the Dell Integration and tested the connection, saved it. I still cannot see the Dell fields. I am using the Edu Pro so I should have access. Did I miss a step?

Peter
Hi Peter,

Have you clicked on "Design form" in an asset, and checked whether the Dell field are present under "Available fields"? If they are, please move them to "Visible fields" and click Save.

Let me know if these fields are not present under Available fields.

Cheers,
Danny
They are not available
Interesting. I'll send you a PM for further investigation.

Cheers,
Danny
Danny

can you check and see if the the Cloud version of Education Pro has the ability to integrate.

thanks
Peter
geekycop
Danny

can you check and see if the the Cloud version of Education Pro has the ability to integrate.

thanks
Peter

Hi Peter,

Sorry for the delay. It appears like Education Pro is not considered a Full edition and therefore doesn't support third-party integrations. I suggest contacting your account manager if you are interested in the integrations.

Thanks,
Danny
Has anyone created or know of an integration with a program called QuoteWerks?
Has anyone got the SysAid Third-Party Integration working on Linux? We cannot even see the refresh icon on the bottom of the page and we've been working with tech support for weeks. At this point, we are ready to give up.
Hi tc-addis,

Which version of SysAid are you using?
Can you please post a screenshot of how your Settings > Integration > Third-Party Integrations page looks?

Additionally, what is the ticket number you have opened with our support?

Thanks,
Danny
Hi Danny,
The ticket # is #1144986 - we have been working with Gary for several weeks. Absolutely nothing shows up on our integration page which I have posted before. I want to know if other SysAiders that run Linux have it working or if it is an issue with Linux only.
I understand that the ticket ended on the suggestion of performing a clean installation of 15.2.05. Have you performed this step, and if so, what were the results?

Thanks,
Danny
We already have two SysAid servers installed, the second one being a clean install from a few weeks ago. It will take us over a day to setup a whole new server again so I really want to know if someone else has been successful with this feature in Linux. We have already spent many hours trying to get this working - it shouldn't be this hard. If someone else has it working on Linux, it might point us in the right direction of the problem.
MigWell
Has anyone created or know of an integration with a program called QuoteWerks?

Or, conversely, does someone know of a similar quoting and funnel management software that does integrate with SysAid?
Hi MigWell,

There is currently no such system from my knowledge, but you are always welcome to open a feature request for it, or discuss it with your account manager and see what can be done.

Cheers,
Danny
I suggest to consider integration of Microsoft Lync - send IM or call to the sysaider.
Hello,

We would like to integrate SysAid with AVAYA IP OFFICE 9.1.
Is that possible ?
Do you have any integration document for Avaya ?
Thanks,