SysAid Third-Party Integrations

Show first post

164 replies

Thanks for the suggestion, Pabs.

@Daniel - Integration with Avaya is not currently in our scope. We will post here should this change in the future. You can contact your account manager if you need an integration by a special project.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi,

I'm stuck with the DELL integration as well (it works!) It is kinda cumbersome to "blank" edit every asset to get the dates "updated" initially. So a "update all assets" button within the integration would be highly appreciated.

I understood there is some discussion about Dameware integration - but this is really PLAIN SIMPLE!

Just add the capability to raise CommandLine Calls within a ticket ( See Feature Request #18631) and you can CALL DameWare within a ticket. See the appended TXT File for all available command line switches for DWRCC.EXE (DameWare RemoteControl).

So the idea behind this is, that you Add some kind of wildcardable EXEC call, for Example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\DameWare Remote Support\DWRCC.EXE -c: -h: -m:<machineID> etc.

So the admin has the option to "configure" his buttons to match all relevant settings.

The really CLEVER thing with this (simple) solution is, that you could use this way to remote control your assets with Microsoft Remote Assistance as well. Just configure this EXE call to match: msra /expert /offerRA <machineID>.

Nevertheless - is there a way for updating all DELL assets at once?

Best Regards - asapHO
Hi,

I do not see any of the supported integration modules on the "Third-Party Integrations" page. I have Enterprise Edition v15.4.04 b22 with MsSQL database.

Thanks,
@asapHO: The current workaround until a better alternative is coded is to change the groups of the assets, then change those back (if possible under your configuration). The Dell fields will be filled.
@jfdesbiens: This is because you don't currently have any integrations installed. Please choose the integrations you want to use from the first post (the available ones appear at the top of the post), and send me a PM. I'll send you the necessary files :)

Cheers,
Danny
Danny Tashiev
@asapHO: The current workaround until a better alternative is coded is to change the groups of the assets, then change those back (if possible under your configuration). The Dell fields will be filled.

Hi Danny! Thanks for the hint... works as expected - all dates are filled now.

Have you had a chance to review my suggestion (or discuss this suggestion with your colleagues) about DameWare or other 3rd Party Tools?

best regards,

asapHO
Daniel.S
Hello,

We would like to integrate SysAid with AVAYA IP OFFICE 9.1.
Is that possible ?
Do you have any integration document for Avaya ?
Thanks,

Hi Daniel.S,

I assume the "most practicable" integration would be referring to the "callto" link. Please see the existing feature request #576 - This might be a general approach for ALL IP (or at least integrated) PBX systems.

This would allow to call the user with a simple click within the ticket.

There is a caveat - I think you cannot "document" your phone call with this simple solution.

Hmmm... HINT - maybe SysAid could open a window (like Notes) which would allow the admin to document the phonecall... Oh - sounds like a new FR to me...

best regards - asapHO
Hi asapHO,

I have reviewed your suggestion and found it very interesting! I have forwarded it to our product team for consideration. Since there is a large amount of feature requests that the team has to prioritize and develop, it's highly likely to take time to reach this function, but I'll see what can be done. If there will be any news about it, we'll let you know :)

Thanks for your feedback,
Danny
Hi Danny.

Are there any perspectives for integration with Team Foundation Server?
mtruminski
Hi Danny.

Are there any perspectives for integration with Team Foundation Server?

Hi mtruminski,

Not currently, no. You can submit a feature request for this integration, or if it's urgent, contact your account manager for a possibility of performing a special project.

Cheers,
Danny
When will the Nagios integration be available? I've requested this but have been informed its not ready.
Hi Shaun,

There is currently no ETA on this, but it is in our roadmap. This thread will be updated when more information is available.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi we have Pro Plus Edition which I don't see listed on your site. Am we able to use 3rd part integrations?
diego.au
Hi we have Pro Plus Edition which I don't see listed on your site. Am we able to use 3rd part integrations?
Hi Diego,

Pro Plus Edition does not support third-party integrations. If you're interested in using them, please contact your account manager for more information on your upgrade options.

Regarding Nagios integration which was asked previously in this thread - it is currently in high priority and the approximate ETA for its release is the next quarter. Please note that this is not yet final and is subject to change.
More information will be posted when available :)

Thanks,
Danny
Hi,

I do not see any of the supported integration modules on the "Third-Party Integrations" page. I have the version Enterprise Edition database V15.4.16.b8 with attached image MsSQL
Hi Noel,

As described in the first post of this thread, you will need to tell us which third-party integration you would like, if you're using On-Premise, and we will send the necessary files to you :)

Which integrations would you like to use (from the list in the first post)?

Cheers,
Danny
Hi Danny
I'm interested in
Google Apps
LogMeIn Rescue
TeamViewer
SAP
SAP integration is not yet available, I've sent you a PM with the rest :)

Cheers,
Danny
Hi Danny
See and achieve integrated apps

Cheers
Hi,

we are looking for VNC integration.

I would like click "Remote controll" from a Servicedesk and/or Asset propieties and connect to the client.

We have Vnc Server already installed in our clients.

Thank you in advance
Marco Zanatta
Hi Marco,

Please try using the option under RC tab > Method: Alternative remote control options > Ultra VNC Viewer.

Let me know if this works.

Cheers,
Danny
Hi Danny,

thank you for you anwer.

The only other method is "Direct connection"

I cannot find UltraVnc Option

Can you tell me were I can find it exactly please?

Thank you
Marco
Interesting. Can you confirm you don't have the option shown in this screenshot?

Cheers,
Danny
Has there been an app created for SLACK? We'd love to see the integration!
Hi,

Im interested in the Asterisk PBX integration.

Thanks
Nick
Badge
DWoeber
Has there been an app created for SLACK? We'd love to see the integration!

Hi, we are planning to release a Slack 3rd party add on. What sort of functionality would you expect of a Slack add on?